Phase one announced Capture One 12 as faster and with more creative control.
Some of the new features:
- Luminosity masking – The new Luma Range tool allows you to quickly create masks based on the brightness of pixels in an image and is the most powerful luminance masking tool of its kind. Luma Range tool adjustments can be applied from one image to another, and the mask will be based on the luminance of each image.
- Linear Gradient Mask – Capture One 12 takes gradient masks to the next level, allowing for transformable, even asymmetric, gradient masks. Using a brand-new parametric masking engine, Capture One allows for transforming the size, shape, and symmetry of the masks, truly redefining the possibilities of linear gradients in Capture One.
- Radial Gradient Mask – Adjust, rotate and move Radial Masks after creation for extreme control over desired effects
- When copying adjustments between images, Capture One will automatically detect changes for a quick workflow. Image specific adjustments like composition or spot removal are ignored by default, but can be manually included if needed.
- Opened up to third-party extensions
A new refined interface is designed with the editor’s comfort in mind during long editing sessions and to make discovery, experimentation, and customizability easier than ever. New iconography better conveys tool functionality.
Read more here and you can try it for free on a 30 days trial.